Sidewalk Specials

has come about to rescue as many dogs as possible, using a network of Fosters and Social Media to re home saved dogs & to wake the general public up.
Adopt don’t Shop!

starvation

Dog rescued from starvation needs his human!

Beni has spent his life chained on concrete, exposed to the elements, on the edge of starvation, terrorised by people throwing bricks at him! 😞

Rescued and brought back to Cape Town, Benji needs a forever home to heal in and a forever human to love! ❤️

Benji is good with other dogs, great with cats and super gentle with children, if you can offer him the home he deserves please call

Rachael: 0791992253 💕

BENJI NEEDS ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET- PLEASE SHARE! 💔

Over and out, Sidewalk Specials 🐶💕

Please consider donating towards Benji’s vets bill:

Bank details:

ABSA

Sidewalk Specials

Account no: 931 364 2835

Bank code: 632 005

ref: Benji

Or if you would prefer to donate via card/ Paypal:

Donate Button with Credit Cards

Or to use Snap Scan:

SidewalkSpecials_DigQR

Or to support our Crowd funding campaign:

SUPPORT SIDEWALK SPECIALS! 🐶❤️

Comments: 9
  • Valen Oogler 21st July 2016 6:35 am

Greetings!
    Thank you for everything your Organization does for the animals who have no voice.
    Benji’s eyes speak to my soul. Several of the survivors that have made it to safety through your Rescue have spoken to me.
    Do you ever adopt out to the USA?

• Hannelie Brand 23rd July 2016 10:34 pm

I would so much like to help with fostering, but I travel a lot! I live in Langebaan and can only do it in short bursts. But if it can help you, I am eager to help.

• Gail Theodosiou 24th July 2016 1:10 pm

Hi Rachael,

My heart goes out to this poor little lost boy. Please can’t you tell me whether he accepts cats? I have two who are friends with my little papillon but very scared of big dogs. I realise it’ll be difficult for you to answer this but if you can, it would help me before I commit. Well done on all the fabulous work you are doing to help these little lost animals.

Kind regards

Gail

• Chams 26th July 2016 7:31 am

Hi Rachael

I’m in JNB. I will gladly take him if u can get him here

• Jani 26th July 2016 8:16 pm

Has he found a home?

• Sharon Riggs 15th August 2016 5:08 pm

In the video of him being walked out of the place you can hear another dog or puppy crying….did the other dog get rescued too or was that one left??? Thank you