Hi guys, I’m Chicken!
I was rescued from Groendal, I was a stray there, that means I didn’t have a hooman to feed me and keep me safe!
Sidewalk Specials is bringing me to Adoption Day this Saturday at OZCFM at Granger Bay, 8-2pm!
They said I should tell you a lil’bout myself…
- Dogs, I like dogs lots, dogs for the win!!
- Food! All. The. Food.
- Humans, big ‘uns and small ‘uns, I like you humans! I’m gonna get me a pet human one day!
I don’ts like:
- Cats, well I like cats but they don’ts like playing with me, so no cats…unless you got a cat-dog?
- Baths, they is stoopid and I don’t like ’em. I’s gonna ask Sidewalk to put it in my adoption papers- no baths!
- Being a stray…I want’s me a home with my very own human…I want’s it bad…
I’m just over a year old, I know I don’ts look it, it’s been a tough year see!
I’m sterilised, inoculated and the vet said my skin isn’t contagious! Sidewalk Specials cover my vetting till I’m 100% too, so no worries there!
Maybe I could come home with you? If I can’t maybe you can share me?…Your friends might need a dog called Chicken in their lives…just sayin….
For more info email:
If you can help Sidewalk with my vet bill please use the options below and reference Chicken!